CoEd Freshman Cheerleading
It was great to see so many faces at the interest meeting last night! Some of the conversation was around tumbling, so I wanted to share some information.
Please note that Phoenix All Stars is now promoting tumble classes for the month of May. You can find the flyer in the team files sections!
Please note that I will be adding flyers to the "team files" page of this website. The flyers have important information regarding our upcoming clinics.
*If you are a rising Junior or Senior and at least 16 years of age by July, please note that we are looking for volunteers to help with the rising freshman camp!* Email Coach Beka for more information!
Tryouts are just around the corner! Get into the gym with other WHS Cheer Athletes to start working on stunts, tumbling, and more! This is an outside cheer clinic offered by Twisters All Stars, and sign up is through them. Below find information to help you in registering for each class! Spread the word, get into the gym, and work on your skills!
High School Clinic Dates
- March 18th 10:00am – 12:00pm
- April 15th 10:00am – 12:00pm
- May 20th 10:00am – 12:00pm
- June 24th 10:00am – 12:00pm
- July 22nd 10:00am – 12:00pm
Instructions on how to sign up for the high school clinic class –
- Login to : http://marylandtwisters.com
- Click on “Virginia” and a drop down menu will appear then click on “classes in VA”
- Make sure you also sign a "Maryland Twisters Liability Form"
- Please visit the below site for our Sterling Classes
- Create a login and password and sign in
Each class you register and pay for before hand! Work with your teammates and get back into swing of things before tryouts. Don't be surprised if you see some of the WHS Staff observing!
Please join the WHS Cheer staff for our first 2017 interest meeting. We will be providing a brief overview of what to expect for this coming season, along with green/yellow day dates, and clinic information. We hope to see you and a parent there!
WHEN: Monday, March 20th 2017
LOCATION: Drivers Ed Room