Announcements and Important Events
Beginning Tuesday November 3, 2020, FCPS activities and athletic programs will transition to a new online student athlete registration system. This new system offers a host of benefits for schools and community members including:
- Electronic submission of the emergency care card and weight room waiver- to be kept in the Activities Office
- A new online procedure for the annual state-mandated concussion education program
- Weight Room Permission Form
Each family will create an account HERE and from this account, can register their student(s) for various athletic opportunities for the current school year. While registering does not guarantee a spot on the team, this information will help to ensure your student is ready to go on the first day of tryouts. Students can be registered for one or more activities throughout the year and families can sign in as needed to update information. It will be necessary to update this information each school year.
Please note the following:
- There are multiple steps to registering. Go to the site below and create your account. An email will be sent to you with a link that will allow you to begin the 7 step registration process. Once the 7 steps are complete, you are then registered.
- You will still need to submit a valid VHSL Pre-participation Exam Form (physical) directly to the school prior to your student’s participation; all other requirements will be completed through this registration process. A hard copy of a completed physical is still required. The physical form can be found HERE The hardcopy of the form can be dropped off in the student activities office or emailed to our head athletic trainer Shandi Partner email@example.com
- Families who have already submitted their emergency care card and/or concussion education form will be asked to verify completion again as part of the registration process. We do apologize for this inconvenience- please bear with us as we make this transition.
- This process will help us minimize paper collection, streamline data entry, run compliance reports, and become more efficient within the Activities Office.
If there are any questions, please contact the Student Activities Office
Assistant Director of Student Activities Office - Isaac Bumgardner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Assistant - Tina Tagliavia - email@example.com
Thank you Bulldogs for supporting this effort!
Director of Student Activities
Westfield High School