Varsity Indoor Track
The Indoor Track Picture Day is tomorrow, Tuesday December 11th!
You can find the link to to pre-pay for your pictures in the Team Links section, or you can print, fill out and bring in the paper form (located in the Team Files section) and your $ tomorrow to the shoot.
As is tradition, we will dress in BLACK FORMAL attire!
Practice to be held as soon as we are done.
Your last chance to order your team shirt, uniform, and other gear is ending at midnight! Get your orders in!
FCPS has announced that school on Friday, November 16th, will be delayed 2 hours.
Remember that if we have school, we will have practice! Be prepared!
Come join your team at the Potomac River Running in Fairfax on Tuesday, November 20th at 7:30 pm. for the Westfield Indoor Track Team Night! We will have exclusive access to the store after hours where the amazing =PR= staff will help guide you through the process of buying properly fitting and functioning shoes and apparel. All students will receive a discount on their purchase, there will be specials on apparel, awesome prizes will be raffled off, and =PR= donates to our program for every purchase made. Get yourself equipped for the season and have some fun, too!
=PR= Fairfax is located off Monument Drive in the Fairfax Corner shopping center. For directions, visit www.potomacriverrunning.com and click on Locations.
The winter track season will begin on Monday, November 12. Athletes need to have completed paperwork to be eligible to participate. 1. VHSL Physical Form 2. Emergency Care Form 3. Participation Policy Form and 4. Online Concussion Education Course.
Athletes can turn paperwork into Coach Groff in A115 beginning on October 9th. All paperwork must be turned in prior to the first day of tryouts. Use the Westfield Indoor Track 2018 Checklist located under the Team Files tab to help organize all of your required items.
The following forms are to be turned in to Coach Groff regardless of participation in a Fall sport:
- Emergency Care Card
- FCPS Participation Form
- Team Rules Signature Sheet
- Transportation Form
- Field Trip Permission Slip
The following items are to be turned into the Athletic Training Room or the Activities Office:
- Completed VHSL 2018 Physical
The following items are to be completed online:
- FCPS Concussion Education completed by one parent
- FCPS Concussion Education completed by athlete
- Order Uniform Top, Bottom, and Team T-shirt from the Westfield Indoor Track 2018 Online Spirit Pack Store (The link can be found under the Team Links tab. These 3 items are MANDATORY for ALL athletes. We will have new uniforms this year, so EVERYONE MUST purchase a new one. No Uniform, No Team-T-shirt = No competing)
The following item are to be completed by ALL athletes (and highly recommended for parents):
- Enroll in the Remind.com "Westfield Indoor Track 2018" Class (Instructions are located in the Team Files tab)