Boys Freshman Football
The following three forms must be completed and turned in to be eligible to begin practice on Monday, July 30, 2018. 1. VHSL Physical Form 2. Emergency Care Form 3. Player Information Form. (All of this paperwork is separate from any paperwork previously submitted to participate in the conditioning program.) The physical must not be dated prior to May 1. The papers can be turned in to Coach Shepherd or any other football coach throughout the summer. Copies of the forms can be found in team files.
Students interested in playing freshman football at Westfield during the 2018 fall season should contact Coach Shepherd via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Freshman football will offer spring conditioning sessions starting in March. Stay tuned for announcements and dates.
Westfield will be offering a conditioning program this spring for players interested in playing freshman football in the Fall 2018 season. The conditioning program will take place on Mondays and Thursdays from 6:00 - 7:30 pm in the Westfield weight room. The program will start on Monday, March 19. Players should report to the sessions dressed in workout clothes and be ready to work. All players will need to complete the following paperwork: 1. Player Information 2. Emergency Care Form 3. Weight Room Form. Copies of the forms are available in Team Files.
- Westfield Youth Football Camp: June 18 - June 21
- Westfield Football Summer Team Camp: July 16 through 19 from 5:00 until 8:00 pm. Freshman players are encouraged to attend.
- First Day of Practice will be Monday, July 30 at 8:00 am
- May 1st is the earliest possible day players may get their VHSL Athletic Physical. Make your doctor's appointment now.
- Wednesday, June 13 is Athletic Physical Night at Westfield.
- Spring Conditioning for Freshman Football will begin on Monday, March 19.
2018-2019 SPORTS PHYSICALS
(Physical must be on file for off-season and pre-season conditioning. Get your exam early!
INCLUDES PHYSICAL EXAM, FLEXIBILITY & STRENGTH ASSESSMENT, POSTURE SCREEN & VISION EXAM
$50 ONLINE PRE REGISTERED
PROVIDED BY FCPS ATHLETIC TRAINING PROGRAM
WEDNESDAY JUNE 13TH, 2018
5:30- 7:30 P.M.
PLEASE CONTACT SHANDI PARTNER ,ATC WTIH QUESTIONS REGARDING PHYSICALS, APPOINTMENTS AND DIRECTIONS 703 488-6413 OFFICE SLPARTNER@FCPS.EDU
Download Current (February 2017)Physical Form at
See attached flyer!
WALK-INS NOT GUARANTEED, REGISTER AT: