Boys Freshman Football
Students interested in playing freshman football at Westfield during the 2018 fall season should contact Coach Shepherd via email at email@example.com Freshman football will offer spring conditioning sessions starting in March. Stay tuned for announcements and dates.
Westfield will be offering a conditioning program this spring for players interested in playing freshman football in the Fall 2018 season. The conditioning program will take place on Mondays and Thursdays from 6:00 - 7:30 pm in the Westfield weight room. The program will start on Monday, March 19. Players should report to the sessions dressed in workout clothes and be ready to work. All players will need to complete the following paperwork: 1. Player Information 2. Emergency Care Form 3. Weight Room Form. Copies of the forms are available in Team Files.
- Westfield Football Summer Team Camp: July 16 through 19 from 5:00 until 8:00 pm. Freshman players are encouraged to attend.
- First Day of Practice will be Monday, July 30 at 8:00 am
- May 1st is the earliest possible day players may get their VHSL Athletic Physical. Make your doctor's appointment now.
- Wednesday, June 13 is Athletic Physical Night at Westfield.
- Spring Conditioning for Freshman Football will begin on Monday, March 19.